Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Republican Congressman Insults Michelle Obama

Oh no you didn't!!!!!!

The always tactful and gentlemanly Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-WI) was overheard talking on the phone, retelling an incident in which he said about Michelle Obama: "She lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself."

Jim Sensenbrenner, a fat bastard by all visual evidence, is obviously untethered from all sense of reason and tact.

I really don't know what else to say about this except that if I were Sensenbrenner I'd watch my "large posterior" while in Washington lest it catch a beatdown from Michelle's husband.

In all seriousness this is pretty foul and totally cringeworthy. I am truly stunned by the insensitivity.

There are far more qualified and eloquent people out there that will undoubtedly take this asshole down. I hereby recuse myself from partaking in what will definitely and deservedly be a most legendary smackdown.

I do reserve the right to remark that Michelle Obama has a slammin' body... No disrespect Prez.

No comments:

Post a Comment