Monday, January 23, 2012

Conservatives Mutilate Rival Campaign Manager's Pet Cat

Sorry for the disturbing picture but there was no other way to convey this image.

Arkansas political campaign manager, Jacob Burris, says he was shocked to discover his family pet with its head bashed in and the word "liberal" scribbled across the dead body in paint.

Burris has serves as Ken Aden's campaign manager who is currently running for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District.

Burris said in an official statement: "To kill a child's pet is just unconscionable... As a former combat soldier, I've seen the best of humanity and the worst of humanity. Whoever did this is definitely part of the worst of humanity."

Burris told the Blue Arkansas Blog that one of his younger children found the pet.

I find myself hating Republicans and conservatives even more than I thought I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment