Friday, January 6, 2012

Santorum Doesn't Want To Help "Blah" People!

Lest we forget what an out of touch, right wing, conservative whacko Rick "man on dog" Santorum is at least we will always have his words to remind us. He has proven himself to be extreme on everything from abortion to birth control to alternate lifestyles and finally (but not limited to) to minorities as this little gem from Santorum so vividly proves.

On Monday in Iowa, at a campaign speech, Rick Santorum said “I don’t want to make black people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money. I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money”.

It's as plain as day what he said and it is what he believes. In his mind no white people are helped by government. It's only the "black" people who are on the government dole taking all the white people's money. By the way only 9% of people on food stamps in Iowa are black, 84% are white.

Watch the real Santorum ooze out here...
Now when Santorum was first asked about it, by CBS’s Scott Pelley, he didn't deny it. Santorum first said “I’ve seen that quote, I haven’t seen the context in which that was made,” How do you watch a clip of yourself and not know the context?!?! Santorum then told Pelle that he was watching a movie named 'Waiting For Superman" which is about inner city youth which I guess, in his mind, explains away why he said what he said (since inner city = black people).

Later on when asked about it on both CNN and Fox News he claimed it was all a mistake. Santorum now claims he misspoke and mumbled the word 'Blah". His weak ass explanation now is: “I’ve looked at that quote, in fact I looked at the video. In fact, I’m pretty confident I didn’t say black. I started to say is a word and then sort of changed and it sort of — blah — mumbled it and sort of changed my thought.”

Watch the feeble attempt at explaining the gaffe here...
And here...
Now in my humble opinion I believe it was more likely Ricky started to say black people and caught himself causing it to come out mumbled and not the other way around. That being said I don't think Santorum should count on receiving the "blah" vote if he is the Republican nominee.

No comments:

Post a Comment