Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cowardly Limbaugh Apologizes

Today Rush Limbaugh has apologized for calling Sandra Fluke a “slut” and “prostitute”. I guess in the reality that his sponsors were fleeing his show has forced Rush to issue such a statement. In my opinion the fact that Limbaugh would issue said apology in the face of severe monetary penalties shows Rush to be the real whore here!

Note to Rush: A whore is what we call someone who does something solely for financial gain.

Here is Limbaugh's apology in full:

"For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit? In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."

What do you think? Is it a real and sincere apology?

Another reason for the mea culpa migh be the fact that that Sandra Fluke had suggested she might sue Limbaugh for slander. Mo' Money!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Should you wish to contact Rush Limbaugh here is his contact information:

Show Call-in Number 1-800-282-2882

Show Fax Number 1-212-563-9166

If you would like to contact Limbaugh at his PRIVATE email addresses, you might do so on AOL/Compuserve at: 70277.2502@compuserve.com or rhl@eibnet.com or rprivate@eibnet.com

Rush's public email address is: rush@eibnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment