Ted's rant started while he was addressing a throng of at least 18 of his most ardent admirers at the NRA convention in St. Louis.
Here are, in list form, the drivel that escaped Nugent's mouth and remember he is saying all this vile crap to a bunch of gun 'enthusiasts"...
- "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year,"
- "If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done."
- "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"
- “(Barack Obama's) vile, evil America-hating administration is wiping its ass with the Constitution.”
- "It isn't the enemy that ruined America. It's good people who bent over and let the enemy in,"
- "(Debbie) Wasserman Schultz is such a brain-dead, soulless idiot," Nugent told Loesch. "I could not be more proud that this soulless, heartless idiot feebly attempts to find fault with Ted Nugent, because I am on the right track and she just encourages me to stand stronger."
- (Nancy Pelosi is a) "sub-human scoundrel."
- "Varmints are sometimes clever, but they're really easy to outmaneuver,"
- "If the coyote's in your living room pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him."
- "I think Mitt Romney's already denounced my guitar playing because it's too sexy,"
- "I'm a black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally, and there are some power-abusing, corrupt monsters in our federal government that despise me because I have the audacity to speak the truth."
- "I spoke at the NRA and will stand by my speech. It's 100 percent positive. It's about we the people taking back our American dream from the corrupt monsters in the federal government under this administration, the communist czars he has appointed."
click to play
click to play
Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul told CNN that "Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from."
"Mitt Romney believes everyone needs to be civil," she added.
That is some weak ass shit right there!
The Secret Service is reportedly investigating Nugent in the wake of his Saturday tirade at the NRA convention. It just might be largest group of people interested in Ted Nugent since the early 80's.