Saturday, August 25, 2012

Romney Gleefully Makes Birther Joke

I've got to give Mitt credit. He held off on the birther schpeel for longer that I thought he would. I guess the temptation was just too much. I look at it like this... If you were speaking to a room full of 3rd graders it would be easier to tell them a fart joke instead of trying to teach them geometry. So I guess when you are faced with wing-nut Obama haters one would rather hit them with the birth certificate crap than talk about actual legislation you might pass.

Well, either way, this is how it went down. At a rally in Michigan speaking about hometown, Romney said, "No one's ever asked to see my birth certificate. They know that this is the place that we were born and raised."

The joke was of course an easy jab at Barack Obama and a wink and a nod to the birthers. The quip, by the way, was received with applause and cheers by the audience.

My response to the zinger is congrat's Mitt you are now officially a birther... Mazel Tov!

Here is the video of Mitt popping his birther cherry…
It didn't take long for team Obama to send out a response...Here is is...I guess if Mitt has gone birther the Dems can now discuss taboo topics such as Mitten's religion and their kink for magic underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment