Hagee started by saying that if heathens didn't like hearing "Merry Christmas" or "if you pass a manger scene and someone is singing 'Joy To The World,' you can take your Walkman and stuff it into your ears, or you can call your lawyer, or you can just exercise your right to leave the country". The pastor then kindly informed us that “Planes are leaving every hour on the hour. Get on one,"
Later in the sermon Hagee told evil people like me that America...
“was built by Christian people who believed in the word of God. ... If our belief in God offends you, move... We don’t want you and we won’t miss you, I promise you.”
Here is the video of Pastor John Hagee spewing god's love...
This little anti atheist outburst was not the first for Hagee. The televangelist suggested that nonbelievers leave the country in a June 2012 sermon, when he told the “atheist watching this telecast” that “this country was not built for atheists nor by atheists.”
Pastor Hagee is apparently so filled with wonderful lessons of Jesus he feels the need to spread them like verbal Christian syphilis. Here are a few other of his greatest hits...
- In 2005 audio recording Hagee preached that Jews were "cursed" and "subhuman" that God sent Adolf Hitler as a "hunter" to kill Jewish people for “disobedience and rebellion,".
- In a 2006 interview with NPR, he also claimed that Hurricane Katrina, which killed more than 1,800 people, was an “act of God” to punish a Gay Pride parade scheduled in New Orleans.
- In 2006 Hagee said about Don't Ask Don't Tell "The military will have difficultly recruiting healthy and strong heterosexuals for combat purposes. Why? Fighting in combat with a man in your fox hole that has AIDS or is HIV positive is double jeopardy."
- In 2006 Hagee claimed that gay marriage "will open the door to incest, to polygamy, and every conceivable marriage arrangement demented minds can possibly conceive. If God does not then punish America, He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah."
- In 2006 Hagee said of homosexuality that "Gay sexuality inevitably involves brutal physical abusiveness and the unnatural imposition of alien substances into internal organs, orally and anally, that inevitably suppress the immune system and heighten susceptibility to disease."
- In 2008 Hagee wrote in his book, What Every Man Wants in a Woman "Do you know the difference between a woman with PMS and a snarling Doberman pinscher? The answer is lipstick. Do you know the difference between a terrorist and a woman with PMS? You can negotiate with a terrorist"
- In 2008 Hagee declared that "The Quran teaches that [all Muslims have a mandate to kill Christians and Jews]. Yes, it teaches that very clearly."