Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Kim Davis Continues Peddling Homophobia And Hypocrisy In Her Latest Interview

Once again the religious right's media darling and world class attention whore Kim Davis is back on TV making imbecilic statements that boggle the mind.

Davis who has over and over again denied loving couples their lawful right to marry has once again seen fit to cast herself as the victim in this drama of her own creation.

Davis who claims, in her upcoming interview with ABC News, that being called a “Hitler” "hypocrite" or a “homophobe” by her detractors isn't what upsets her but is in fact when someone tells her "God doesn’t love her" or is not "happy" with her that really bothers her.

Hypocrite and homophobe Kim Davis speaking to told ABC News' Paula Faris 

Here is Davis expounding on the unspeakable horrors she has had to face since she took it upon herself to break the law by imposing her own personal religious bigotry on everyday American citizens...

I’ve been called ‘Hitler,’ I’ve been called ‘hypocrite,’ I’ve been called a homophobe. I’ve been called things and names that I didn’t even say when I was in the world. Those names don’t hurt me. What probably hurt me the worst is when someone tells me that my God does not love me or that my God is not happy with me, that I am a hypocrite of a Christian,

Heeeeey!?!?! 

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what Davis actions and words impart to homosexuals every fucking day that she denies them their inalienable right to marry and shouts them down as less than? Isn't she in fact telling them that her "God" doesn't love them and is unhappy with them?

Does this woman not see the irony. Does she not understand the mind blowing hypocrisy? Is she so far up her own ass that it is all lost on her?

Watch Davis in all her self righteous, sanctimonious glory in this segment from the interview…

Click image to see video

More of this interview with Davis will appear on upcoming episodes of “The View".

No comments:

Post a Comment