|(L to R) Huckster Mike Huckabee, homophobe Kim Davis and whacko Lawyer Mat Starver|
Unfortunately I also believe that we have come to expect this from our politics on both sides of the isle.
But what I have witnessed in the "Release Of Kim Davis" is beyond anything I have ever seen.
I have seen poorly planned stagecraft… I have taken in unseemly photo ops... I have been subjected to what is tantamount to carnival barkery… But this took the cake.
- Batshit crazy that is Kim Davis
- Davis' husband Joe's "Lil' Abner"outfit he decided to wear... The freaking HAT!!!!
- The music cutting off Huckabee in the middle of his dramatic build-up to Davis' release
- Having that music be 80's one hit wonder Survivor's "Eye Of The Tiger"
- The walking and weeping
- The pre-staged triumphant double arm raise
- Davis' onstage breakdown
- Another Davis onstage breakdown (milking it!)
- Davis' quick recovering composure leading ito what I am calling the "Just Keep Pressin" speech
It was just too god awful and for the life of me I could not avert my gaze.
Please enjoy, as I have over and over again, the beauty of Kim Davis' release!
|"Just keep on pressin'… Or did she say oppressing?|