Thursday, December 24, 2015

Bernie Sanders Destroys Trump And His Creepy Rant About Hillary's Bathroom Break

If you have been following the presidential race at all you already know that Republican Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump has taken it upon himself to criticize Hillary Clinton's bathroom break during the Democrats Saturday debate. You also know that Trump did it in a most bizarre and embarrassingly juvenile way.

Hillary, to her credit, has refused to respond to Trump and instead chosen to hang him out to dry like a freshly washed and combed rug.

Bernie Sanders on the other hand has chosen a different route taking Trump's repulsive behavior and comments head on and demolishing both of them in the most hilarious way.

At a campaign stop in Council Bluffs, Iowa Sanders used humor to make a serious point about Trump's unnatural reaction to a woman using the restroom.

In a blunt reality check Sanders dismantled the (alleged) billionaire saying... 

I don't know how to break this to you. Donald Trump is very upset. It's very hard for him to deal with this. I don't know what his relationship has been  with women in his life but ... He has discovered that women go to the bathroom ... and it’s been very upsetting to him. Now I was there at the debate on Saturday night and I’ve got to be honest with you. I’ve got to be honest with you. I also went to the bathroom. I know, I have to admit it. I guess because I'm a man, men are allowed to go to the bathroom but women what can we say. This is the pathology...This is the guy who is leading in the Republican polls. This is what he said, and I quote: 
'I know where she went -- it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it. No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting.'
This is a guy who wants to be president of the United States. He must have a very unusual relationship with women.

Boom! Mic drop!

Here is the hysterical clip, ENJOY!...

Click image for video


No comments:

Post a Comment