Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Four Down Thirteen To Go: Republican Candidate Lindsey Graham Quits

We have a fourth man down in the Republican presidential sweepstakes. The latest casualty is none other than South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham.

Graham announced that he was dropping out of the 2016 presidential race during an open call with his supporters saying...

I was hoping not to have to make this call, but I think the time has come for me to suspend my campaign... “We’ve come to a point now where I just don’t see how we grow the campaign without getting on the main stage. One of the biggest problems we’ve had was to get our voice on equal footing with others. This second-tier debate process has been difficult for us. I think we’ve done well in the debates, it’s just hard to break through because the buzz doesn’t last very long.

Graham's announcement comes after failing to attract any significant support with his commitment to pushing a hawkish foreign policy agenda.

I guess it all looks like pablum when compared to the cartoon-like agenda of Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment