Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Trump Pretends He Doesn’t Know What The KKK Or White Supremacists Are To Garner Racist Votes In Heavily Southern Super Tuesday Contests

KKK... White supremacists... Heavens, I've never heard of such things!
In what can only be construed as a hyper-cynical play Donald Trump feigned ignorance when he was asked to denounce his KKK and White Supremacist supporters in an interview on CNN’s State of the Union. When host Jake Tapper ask Tump to disavow a recent endorsement by former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan David Duke he responded by saying…

Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke, OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists.

When confronted by Trumps laughable answer Tapper simplified the question and resatated...

"I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here,” 

When confronted by the new question Trump avoided answering again to appease his racist followers by saying that he’d first need to “do research” on groups in question before saying outright that he didn’t want their support at all adding this bald faced lie... 

"Certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. Honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I’ve ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him, and I just don’t know anything about him."

You can watch the con man pedal his lie below...

Click image to watch the video


By the way, we know Trump is lying because he had spoken out against David Duke back in 2000 when he decided explore of a run for president under the "Reform Party" banner. Upon learning of his newfound parties less that savory members Trump said according to the New York Times...

The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani... This is not company I wish to keep.

As reports of Trump's recent dishonesty has hit the airwaves (and seem to be getting some traction) he has issued a statement saying that he could not fully understand Tappers questions because he had been given "a very bad ear piece" prior to the interview.

Oy vey.


Anyone care to hazard a guess if they think this will hurt Trump in the polls... Yeah, me neither.




No comments:

Post a Comment