Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sixteen Down One To Go: Kasich Go Bye Bye

And then there was one.

Today John Kasich dropped out of the Republican presidential race. His decision to suspend his campaign came after Donald Trump's only other challenger, Ted Cruz, dropped out last night leaving Kasich no one to hide behind.

Kasich told reporters in Columbus, Ohio...

"I have always said that the Lord has a purpose for me as he has for everyone and as I suspend my campaign today, I have renewed faith, deeper faith, that the Lord will show me the way forward, and fulfill the purpose of my life."

Someone should have let "the lord" know Kasich was running because while he was still in the race he only won his home state of Ohio way back in March.

Kasich was known as "the nice one" in this Republican race but when taken into account who his running mates were that's not such a tough title to garner.

No comments:

Post a Comment