Thursday, May 12, 2016

Trump's Longtime Butler Calls For President Obama To Be "Shot" As An Enemy Agent (PICS)

Trump and Senecal as happy as two peas in a pod.
Anthony Senecal, who worked as Donald Trump's butler for 17 years, has just published a post on his Facebook page that calls for President Barack Obama to be "shot".

Senecal, who has been named the in-house historian at the tycoon's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, has repeatedly published posts on his Facebook page that express profound hatred for the President.

Yesterday Senecal put up this post...


After reading that one can only imagine the thoughtful and insightful conversations that took place between Trump and his closest lackeys as this racist and bigoted toad waited on them adoringly.

When asked about his posts Senecal freely offered these choice sentiments to NBC News earlier today…

"There's more than some issues with [President Obama] — he's a goddamn traitor, T-R-A-I-T-O-R," Senecal said. "I think he should be hung. I think he should be hung next to Hillary Clinton, and I think it should be public, I think it should be televised… I think it ought to be done from the portico of the White Mosqueit used to be the White House."

Of the Obama's children, Senecal said he felt they may not actually be related to the president and his wife because...

"first of all, they don't even look like him. There's no notification of their birth. I haven't seen a baby picture yet."

Senecal also expressed frustration over Muslims, saying...

"I do not like them, any of them … I don't trust them... But the boatloads they're bringing in here, I have no use for... I think they ought to be shot at the shore."

Senecal said Muslims have "just totally disgraced" some cities in the U.S., naming Detroit and Milwaukee as examples, and suggested the U.S. ...

"designate those as nuclear bomb sites... We need to bomb em out,. I could care less if they're in the U.S. — I don't want em in the U.S., they don't belong here. They belong in the sand dunes where they came from."

If anyone doubts how close both Senecal and Trump are all one has to do is reference a recent New York Times profile of Senecal which noted that 

"Few people here can anticipate Mr. Trump's demands and desires better than Mr. Senecal” and that "Senecal's admiration for his longtime boss seems to know few limits."

Though Senecal's Facebook page can only be read by his friends make no mistake, in an interview with Mother Jones, Senecal has confirmed that those were his words saying ...

"I wrote that. I believe that... It's all me,

Senecal, who regularly posts screeds on his Facebook page, rails from a far-right perspective in which he decries Obama referring to him as "zero", the First Lady as "Sasquatchand Hillary Clinton as "killary clinton".

Here are a few other gems from Senecal’s past…













No comments:

Post a Comment