Sunday, June 5, 2016

Donald Trump Says Something Stupid #12: No Muslim Judges For Me! (VIDEO)

During an interview on CBS’s “Face the Nation” Donald Trump continued his overtly racist tirade against U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel claiming the judge has treated him in a “hostile manner” due to the judge’s Mexican heritage.

I think it has a lot to do with it. First of all, I’ve had terrible rulings forever. This is a case I should’ve won on summary judgment. He is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine (referencing Curiel’s membership in La Raza Lawyers of California). But I say he’s got bias. I want to build a wall. I’m going to build a wall.

After Trump had finished his rant host John Dickerson then asked him if he believed that he would be treated unfairly by a Muslim judge because of his call to ban all Muslims from entering the United States to which Trump replied…

It’s possible, yes. That would be possible, absolutely.

Dickerson then asked Trump...

"Isn't there sort of a tradition though in America that we don't judge people by who their parents were and where they came from?"

Trump callously replied...

"I'm not talking about tradition, I'm talking about common sense, okay?

Watch here…




* List started on May 17th, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment