Saturday, July 30, 2016

Donald Trump Says Something Stupid #26: "I’m Gonna Hit Them So Hard!” (VIDEO)

There is no end to Donald Trumps idiocy. He is a reverse black hole of stupidity. He is the bowl of never-ending breadsticks if the breadsticks were made of dumb. He is an infinity mirror if it only reflected an infinity of assholes.

I base these opinions after seeing how Donald Trump desperately tried to garner media coverage during the four day Democratic National Convention. Unfortunately for the little man's unquenchable ego no one payed him any attention.

It wasn't for lack of trying. He did everything from giving hilariously indecipherable opinions on the minimum wage to committing near espionage by asking Russia to hack his political rival Hillary Clinton.

Neither worked.

So apparently Trump figured out that he had to up his moron level to 11 to get some love from the press... and that is exactly what he did.

It turns out that all he had to do was rant about committing acts of violence against all the speakers at the DNC that denied him the precious press coverage he so desperately coveted. Here's what you say when you want to take your half wit game to a whole new level...

"You know what, I wanted to. I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard. I would have hit them. No, no. I was gonna hit them, I was all set and then I got a call from a highly respected governor. “How’s it going, Donald?” I said “It’s goin’ good, but they’re saying bad things about me! I’m gonna hit them so hard!” I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy. I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin. He wouldn’t know what the hell happened.... (continued babbling about hitting, heads spinning, never recovering, blah blah blah...)"

Here is video of the infantile billionaire acting like a 3rd grade bully...

Click image for video

You know what this embarrassing outburst reminds me of? It reminds me of this lady who spoke about Donald Trump at the the very end of the DNC on the very last night. The lady said something not unlike this...

"He loses his cool at the slightest provocation. When he’s gotten a tough question from a reporter. When he’s challenged in a debate. When he sees a protester at a rally. Imagine, if you dare... imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons."

Yeah, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment