Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Donald Trump Says Something Stupid # 28: Tells Woman With Crying Child "You Can Get The Baby Out Of Here" (VIDEO)

At a rally in Ashburn, Virginia, a baby who began crying during Donald Trump's hackneyed spiel about how awful China is.

At first Trump alleged that he loved the baby even with it crying...

"I love babies. I hear that baby cry, I like it. What a baby. What a beautiful baby. Don't worry, don't worry. The mom's running around, like, don't worry about it, you know. It's young and beautiful and healthy and that's what we want."

Minutes later, as the "young and beautiful" baby's "healthy" cries rang out once again but this time Trump changed his mind about the child...

"Actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK."

Watch Trump in all his baby loving/hating glory here...

Click image for video

Some women just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment