Sunday, September 25, 2016

North Carolina Congressman Says People In Charlotte Are Only Protesting Because They “Hate White People" (VIDEO)

On Thursday US Rep. Robert Pittenger made an ill fated appearance on BBC TV in which he attempted to explain the “grievances” of the protesters in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Many of us were all under the false impression that the protestors had taken to the streets to voice their anger and concern over another African-American being gunned down in America (The 2nd this week) at the hands of our police force. That is not the case though.

The real reason was revealed by Rep. Pittenger when the show’s host asked him what protesters’ grievances were…

"The grievance in their minds... the animus, the anger... they hate white people, because white people are successful and they're not. I mean yes it is, it is a welfare state. We have spent trillions of dollars on welfare, and we’ve put people in bondage, so they can’t be all they’re capable of being.

Here is the video…

Click image for video

After his racist statements went public and then roundly condemned Pittenger sort of apologized…

What is taking place in my hometown right now breaks my heart. My anguish led me to respond to a reporter’s question in a way that I regret. The answer doesn’t reflect who I am. I was quoting statements made by angry protesters last night on national TV"

Oh yeah! I remember that protestor now. He was on the TV saying how he hated white people because they were successful and he wasn’t. That protestor was on all the TV’s saying the thing Rep. Robert Pittenger said he said! Now it all makes sense. It was just a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment