Saturday, October 15, 2016

Donald Trump Says Something Stupid (& Repulsive) #40: Trump, Once Again, Said He Wouldn't Sexually Assault Woman Because She Was Too Ugly (VIDEO)

Donald does it again!

Donald's first attempt at discrediting a woman's accusation of sexual assault was on Natasha Stoynoff, the woman who wrote a piece for People magazine about Trump attack on her. At a rally earlier in the week Trump said  "look at her" and "I don’t think so. I don’t think so.” implying she was too unattractive to sexually assault

Trump has done it again to another of his accusers.

This time around he decided he would disparage Jessiaca Leeds, a woman he assaulted on a flight in the 80's. He once again decided the best course of action to discredit her story would be to claim she was too unattractive to sexually assault...

"Oh, I was with Donald Trump in 1980. I was sitting with him on an airplane. And he went after me on the plane. Yeah, I’m gonna go after… Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you! Man you don't know, that would not be my first choice

Here is the video of Trump at the rally...


Looking at what Donald Trumps physical appearance has been throughout the years, somehow I don't think this line of attack is going to work for him. In other words I don't think he would have been their first choice either!

No comments:

Post a Comment