Saturday, October 15, 2016

Donald Trump Says Something Stupid #41: Trump Say Clinton Was "Pumped Up" At Debate, Demands Drug Testing (VIDEO)

Donald Trump at a rally in Portsmouth suggested that he and Democratic rival Hillary Clinton should undergo a drug test before their third and final debate on Oct. 19.

His reasoning was that he believed Clinton might be using performance-enhancing drugs to improve her debate skills.

His proof, nonexistent.

But it didn’t stop him from making this embarrassing accusation at the rally…

Athletes ― they make them take a drug test, right? I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. I Do. Why don't we do that. We should take a drug test.  Because I don’t know what’s going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning and at the end, it was like, ‘Huh! (mimicking an exhausted exhale) Take me down. She could barely reach her car. I think we should take a drug test. Anyway, I'm willing to do it

Here is the video of the yammering idiot...

Click image for video

He appears to be following the lead of one of his “Make America Number 1” pro-Trump super PAC bankrolled by hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer which released a 25-second video ad calling for drug testing more than a week ago.

If I were the Clinton campaign I would absolutely demand drug testing for the next debate as I believe Mr. Sniffles couldn't pass a drug test on a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment