Friday, October 14, 2016

Donald Trump Says Something Stupid (& Vile) #38: Claims His Accuser Was Too Ugly To Sexually Assault (VIDEO)

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump has been lashing out at the women who have accused him of sexually assaulting them. Trump even attacked one of his accusers physical appearance as an excuse for why he wouldn't have tried to molest her.

Natasha Stoynoff, the woman who's appearance Trump attacked, wrote an piece for People magazine that came out yesterday. The article states that in 2005 while she was at Mar-a-Lago to interview Trump and his wife Melania, Trump took Stoynoff into a room alone where she writes that “I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat,” After they were interrupted and she escaped his advances she says Trump told her, “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?

Today on the stump in West Palm Beach, Fla., in an attempt to defect the accusations, Trump argued that Stoynoff wasn’t credible because he wouldn’t have been interested in sexually assaulting her anyway because of the way she looks...

She said i made inappropriate advances. And by the way, the area was a public area. People all over the place. Take a look. You take a look. Look at her. Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don’t think so. I don’t think so.

Here is the video of Trump...

Click image for video

Knowing Trump would attack her Stoynoff explained in her article why she didn't come forward immediately...

But, like many women, I was ashamed and blamed myself for his transgression. I minimized it (’It’s not like he raped me…’); I doubted my recollection and my reaction. I was afraid that a famous, powerful, wealthy man could and would discredit and destroy me, especially if I got his coveted PEOPLE feature killed.

How much worse can this get?

No comments:

Post a Comment