Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pence Rally-goer Vows Trump People Are "Ready For A Revolution" If Clinton Wins (VIDEO)

Mike Pence is not happy the talk of "revolution" was televised

Today Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence tried to dissuade one of his ticket’s female supporters from fomenting a revolution in the case of a Hillary Clinton victory in November.

In an unnerving exchange in Iowa during a Mike Pence town hall a woman, who identified herself as Rhonda, expressed concern about voter fraud in the upcoming elections. Rhonda who claims that she is "On social media all day, every day non-stop" lamented over her fear of losing the election due to shenanigans at various voting establishments.

Rhonda, who by this time was almost in tears, started by addressing her concerns on that matter but soon her question devolved into a promise of an uprising…

"My name is Rhonda. I'm on social media all day, every day non-stop since last June pushing Trump. And one of the biggest things I can tell you that a lot of us are scared of is this voter fraud, We are, theres a lot of us that are out here, saying that we go to vote were going to wear red. Our lives depend on this election. Our kids' futures depend on this election and I will tell you just for me, and I don't want this to happen but I will tell you for me personally if Hillary Clinton gets in, I myself, I'm ready for a revolution because we can't have her in"

Pence, obviously mortified by the Rhonda’s statement shook his head and tried to stop Rhonda's crazy-talk with the sage advice of…

"Don't say that"

But Rhonda wasn't done...

"But I'm just saying' it, no, you know. I'm like Trump you know do I not speak for the people here? Am I not telling the truth guys c'mon?!? ... What are we going to do to safeguard our votes? Because we've seen how the Democratic Party is just crooked, crooked, crooked"

Here is the video of the absurd and unhinged back and forth…

Click image for video

Rhonda needs to take a break from whatever social media she is on. I'm just saying' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment