This information comes from new Federal Election Commission filings which show the massive amount of reimbursement came between the dates of Oct. 20 to Nov. 28
I'm guessing the majority of that huge influx of donor money back into his own bank account was due to the fact that he believed he was going to lose the election and therefore had better line his pockets while he could.
Here's how his campaign's 3 million dollar grift breaks down...
• For an Oct. 25 news conference to showcase his employees who like him Trump’s Miami golf club received $13,015.
• For lodgings from his presidential campaign and a joint fundraising committee for Trump and the Republican National Committee rump’s hotel in Las Vegas received $237,375.
• For campaign headquarters rent Trump Tower in Manhattan received $462,011.
• Trump paid his West Palm Beach, Florida, golf resort $29,715 in May following a “victory” party he held there March 5.
• He sent $35,845 to his club in nearby Jupiter after a March 8 party.
• For two victory parties and a news conference held two months earlier Trump paid his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach $423,372.
The burst of spending brings Trump's total to more than $12 million overall that he has funneled back to his businesses since the start of the campaign.
Despite the fact that Trump bragged throughout his campaign that he was paying for it all himself in reality most of his early campaign efforts were largely fueled by buyers of “Make America Great Again” hats and other souvenirs and after he secured the nomination the campaign expenses were paid by his donors and the Republican National Committee.