Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Donald Trump Is Asked To Grade His Performance So Far From A To F... You'll Never Guess What He Says! (VIDEO)

In an interview with Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” on Tuesday morning Donald Trump, when asked to grade his time in office, said he would give himself an “A plus” for effort, an “A” for achievement.

In a rare moment of serious self contemplation and deep humility Trump did concede that he would grade himself lower on messaging giving himself a “C or a C plus.”

The "C" grading came with the caveat that it is not his fault entirely and blame should be shared with his communications staff who Trump believes hasn't explained "it" (?) as well as they should have to the American public.

Here is Trump explaining his grades in his own words...

Because I think I’ve done great things, but I don’t think I have -- I and my people, I don’t think we’ve explained it well enough to the American public. I think I get an A in terms of what I’ve actually done, but in terms of messaging, I’d give myself a C or a C plus.

You can watch the clip here...

Click the image to go to the video

Along with the best words he apparently has the best grades as well... If it wasn't for his staff dragging him down!

FACT CHECK: There are in fact no grades given out for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment