That’s compared to a March 7 survey in which 41 percent approved of his job, with 52 percent disapproving.
What is surprising in this poll, which usually leans right, is that Trump's falling approval rating has been attributed to his loss of support among Republicans, men and white voters.
|Click image to view March 7th Quinnipiac poll numbers|
|Click image to view March 22nd Quinnipiac poll numbers|
On March 7th 91 percent of republicans approved of the the way Trump was doing his job. In the new poll that has dropped a whopping 10 points to 81 percent.
It also fell 10 points among independents.
Unsurprisingly the poll found that a majority of Democrats, women, independent voters and non-white voters disapprove of the president’s job so far.
In addition to those already painfully bad numbers the poll revealed these brutal survey revelations for Trump...
• 60 - 35 percent that he is not honest
• 55 - 40 percent that he does not have good leadership skills
• 57 - 40 percent that he does not care about average Americans
• 66 - 30 percent that he is not level-headed
• 66 - 30 percent that he is a strong person
• 59 - 36 percent that he is intelligent
• 61 - 35 percent that he does not share their values.
And then there is Trump's lying.
73 percent of those polled said that Mr. Trump and his administration make statements without evidence to support them “very often” or “somewhat often” and 70 percent of voters said they don’t believe the president’s claim that President Obama had ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign, while 19 percent said they believe that allegation.