Respondents graded Trump as follows...
A: 15 percent
B: 22 percent
C: 15 percent
D: 15 percent
F: 32 percent
By comparison President Barack Obama, at the same point in his presidency, received a grade of A or B from 55 percent of respondents according to McClatchy.
The same poll shows only 38 percent of registered voters said they approved of the job Trump is doing, compared with 51 percent who disapproved. That’s down 3 percentage points since mid-February, and is considerably lower than other presidents at comparable times in their presidencies.
Here are some of the new poll’s other findings...
• Nearly 6 in 10 voters —59 percent — said Trump’s conduct as president embarrassed them
• 57 percent of registered voters think Trump’s policies have most favored people who are “upper income,”
• 42 percent described the direction in which Trump is moving the country as “change for the worse,”
• 59 percent said Trump’s conduct as president makes them feel “embarrassed,”
• 40 percent do not trust the Trump administration at all
• 38 percent trust Trump and his administration to deliver accurate and factual information “not at all,” while only 13 percent have “a great deal” of trust.
Each time we think Trump hits bottom he makes liars out of us by plumbing previously uncharted depths.