Friday, April 28, 2017

Imbecile Trump Complains He Thought Being President "Would Be Easier"

Just five months after his victory and two days short of his 100th day in office Donald Trump told Reuters in an interview...

I loved my previous life, I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. I... I actually, this is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.

Trump, went on to complain that even though he was accustomed to not having privacy in his “old life,” he was surprise at how little he had now considering the 24-hour Secret Service protection and its accompanying constraints...

You’re really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can’t go anywhere,

Trump also lamented that he has to be chauffeured around in a tricked out limousine or an SUV whining that...

I like to drive. I can’t drive any more.

I weep for you Donald 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment