Saturday, June 24, 2017

Trump Goes On Fox & Friends And Offers An Embarrassingly Incoherent Explanation For His "Comey Tape" Tweets (VIDEO)


After Donald Trump admitted this week that he lied about taping his conversations with former FBI Director James Comey despite his earlier tweets suggesting he had the press and the public heaped scorn and ridicule upon him for the stunt.

These are the tweets...



So inane were Trump's tweets the House Intelligence Committee even suggested they thought his explanation via tweet was such a load of garbage they might still issue him a subpoena.

After receiving the backlash and condemnation for his actions concerning the fake tweet stunt Trump felt it was obviously time to do a victory lap on Fox News!

So the Donald stopped by his favorite safe space, Fox & Friends, and engaged in what passes for an interview on that show.

With Melania by his side Fox & Friend co-host Ainsley Earhardt asked Trump why he had sent out the fatuous tweets.

That is when Trump launched into a spasm of verbal diarrhea so incoherent that it broke my brain...

"Well, I didn’t tape him, you never know what’s happening when you see that the Obama administration and perhaps longer than that, was doing all this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I’ve been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the, and horrible situation with surveillance all over the place, and you’ve been hearing the word “unmasking,” a word you probably never heard before. So you never know what’s out there, but I didn’t tape and I don’t have any tape and I didn’t tape, but when he found out that I, that there may be tapes out there, whether it’s governmental tapes or anything else and who knows, I think his story may have changed I mean you'll have to look at that because then he has to tell what happened at the events. And my story didn’t change, my story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth. But you'll have to determine for yourself whether his story changed but I did not tape (...)"

So enamored was Earhardt with Donald's indecipherable response she lavished him with praise for the yuge smartness...

So it was a smart way to make sure [Comey] stayed honest in those hearings,

After receiving the verbal tongue bath from Earhardt an obviously flustered and aroused Trump replied...

Well... Ah... Well it... It wasn’t very stupid, I can tell you that.

Magic.

You can watch the interview here...

No comments:

Post a Comment