Friday, July 28, 2017

Anthony Scaramucci Says Steve Bannon "Sucks His Own Cock", Calls Reince Priebus A "Paranoic" Who "Cock Blocked" Him

Trump's new White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci

Perhaps Donald Trump though he could steer his out of control administration back on course with the hiring of a new communications director. Perhaps he thought by employing the slick talking, slick dressing, slick haired Anthony Scaramucci he would set right his ship.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

It only took five days for Scaramucci to implode as the comms director but it was his actions over the last 48 hours that lit the fuse.

First Scaramucci accused White House chief of staff Reince Priebus of leaking his financial disclosures in a now deleted tweet that implied he had contacted not only the F.B.I. but the Department of Justice as well to deal with the "felony". He then gave a rambling and creepy interview to CNN to explain the tweet in which he pretty much spoke uninterrupted about himself for a half an hour.

But it was the vulgar tirade he launched into while talking to a New Yorker reporter about Reince Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon that set this bomb off.

During the interview with the magazine Scaramucci touched on a whole range of subjects in which he said a whole lot crazy-ass things.

Let's have a run down...

He referred to himself in the third person as the "the Mooch"...

"O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago. This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I've got digital fingerprints on everything they've done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice."

He claimed he had done nothing inappropriate as far as his financial disclosures...

"I've done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they're going to have to go fuck themselves."

He said he was going to fire everyone under him...

"What I'm going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we'll start over."

He then said he wanted to kill them...

"What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President's agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people."

Here are a few other sugar plumbs Scaramucci dropped during the interview...

• "What I'm going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we'll start over...I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can't help themselves...You're an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I'm asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it."

• "O.K., I'm going to fire every one of them, and then you haven't protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks."

• "They'll all be fired by me. I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I'll fire tomorrow. I'll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he'll be asked to resign very shortly."

• "Yeah, let me go, though, because I've gotta start tweeting some shit to make this guy crazy."

But it was what he said about Steve Bannon and Reince Preibus that really grabbed everyone's attention.

Scaramucci attacked Bannon first inveighing the idea that the chief strategist as trying only to further his prominenence but using a more colorful turn of the tongue...

"I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock. I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.

I have no words.

He then turned his focus to Priebus, which the article's author Ryan Lizza describes Scaramucci as having “convinced himself” that Priebus was a source of many of the White House’s leaks...

"Reince Priebus... if you want to leak something... he’ll be asked to resign very shortly. Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac... 'Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.'"

A Question.

Have we reached the "Defining deviancy down” moment based on the theory of sociologist Emile Durkheim that there is a limit to the bad behavior that a society can tolerate before it has to start lowering its standards?

No comments:

Post a Comment