A new Quinnipiac University poll has found that only 33 percent of American voters now approve of Donald Trump's performance.
This comes as 61 percent of respondents say they disapprove of Trump's performance, with 55% of people saying they strongly disapprove!
The findings mark Trump's lowest approval rating and highest disapproval rating in the history of the Quinnipiac poll.
This latest poll also finds that Trump's numbers declined more among Republicans than they did among Democrats, who as we know already viewed him unfavorably.
In late June the Republicans approved of Trump at an 84 percent clip now only muster a 76 percent rating for their party's leader.
Still, while it is a markedly larger number, only 17 percent of Republicans say they disapprove of the way Trump is performing in the job.
The President also reached new lows on a number of other measures as well...
• 63 percent of voters say they don't believe Trump has good leadership skills
• 63 percent say he does not share their values.
• 62 percent do not believe that Trump is honest, and just
• 26 Percent say he is level-headed.
• 52 percent disapprove of handling the economy
• 59 percent disapprove of Trump's foreign policy
• 47 percent disapprove of his handling of terrorism
• 59 percent disapprove of his handling of immigration
• 65 percent disapprove of handling of health care
• 69 percent disapprove of Trump's Tweeting habit
What is most telling about the death spiral of Trump's polling numbers is that they are coming as the economy is strong, inflation is weak and the stock market is at an all time high.
I guess every is just tired of so much winning.