Thursday, February 7, 2013

The NRA Publishes It's "Anti-Gun" List

The NRA recently updated it's "National Organizations With Anti-Gun Policies" list. This "enemies" list is published by the NRA's political arm known as The Institute for Legislative Action. The list is supposed to be a guide in helping NRA members know which celebrities and companies they should boycott because of their "anti gun" views.

The contents of the list cover a wide swath of society, including actors, singers, newspapers, columnists, media outlets, websites, politicians, corporations, corporate heads and even churches and religious groups.

I think I will instead use this list in the polar opposite way the NRA intended it to be used… In other words I'm about to send a Hallmark Card to the St. Louis Rams while wearing a pair of Levi's and eating some Ben & Jerry's ice cream listening to my Tony Bennett compilation tape…. and then stop and read an Anne Rice book!


I hope one day to make the list. I can dream can't I?


2 comments:

  1. The violence and ignorance of this people knows no limits. When I see they do stupid things like these it feels like they're shitting on the corpses of the people who died thanks to guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice to read the list of those that the NRA considers it's friends and allies? At least it would be very, very short.
    It would also be very, very telling.

    ReplyDelete